Who am I ?
N. Pierre Charrier , I’am preparing a PhD degree at UMR Bioepar, INRA/Oniris (Nantes, Fr) where I am studying the ecology and evolution of the tick Ixodes ricinus, using genomic data (Research Gate profile).
If you would like to see some bunch of code I wrote for my research : Github account
Publications resulting from my PhD work (accepted / submitted / in prep):
- Whole body transcriptomes and new insights into the biology of the tick Ixodes ricinus. N. Pierre Charrier, Marjorie Couton, Maarten J. Voordouw, Olivier Rais, Axelle Durand-Hermouet, Caroline Hervet, Olivier Plantard, Claude Rispe. Parasites & Vectors 2018 11:364 doi: 10.1186/s13071-018-2932-3 bioRXiv
- Transcriptomics help resolve phylogenetic relationships in ticks. N. Pierre Charrier, Axelle Hermouet, Caroline Hervet, Olivier Lambert, Albert Agoulon, Stephen Barker, Dieter Heylen, Céline Toty, Karen D McCoy, Olivier Plantard, Claude Rispe. [in prep.]
- YNHM 2018 – 5th edition. Ticks and phylogenomics with transcriptomes. Paris, 6th of march, 2018 [oral communication in english]
- ALPHY / GTGC 2018: Bioinformatics and Evolutionary Genomics. Transcriptomics help resolve phylogenetic relationships in ticks. Montpellier, 7th of february, 2018 [oral communication in english]
- CeMEB 18th assemblies. Tjärnö, Sweden, 10th of october 2017 [Poster communication in english]
- Tick and Tick-borne Pathogen – 9th edition. Transcriptomic Studies Uncover the Phylogeny of Hard Ticks. Cairns, Australia, 29th of august 2017 [Poster communication in english]